Highways UK | Webinar – Creating an environment where innovation can flourish
In an industry that is conservative for good reason, how do you create an environment where start-ups and innovation can flourish?
Register for this free to attend webinar from Highways UK when they will be joined by:
Annette Pass, Highways England, Richard Stuart, Costain, Lee Street, AECOM, Karla Jakeman, Innovate UK, Darren Capes, Institution of Engineering and Technology and Peter Mildon, Vivacity.
The panel will discuss wide ranging issues with valuable how-to advice on:
- Accelerating the take up of innovation and technological advances in the highways sector
- Identifying and overcoming barriers to innovation
- Examining the perception that there are fewer start-ups and less innovation than in some other industries.
What you will learn:
- As a startup or innovator – how to more effectively engage with the sector to boost your chances of success
- As an established supplier – how to introduce innovation into your projects and services, and realise the benefits while managing associated risks
- As a client authority – how to procure, encourage, measure and evaluate innovation.
Join them on Friday, June 26 09.30am BST for this free to attend webinar; Creating an environment where innovation can flourish.