Innovation Creative Ltd are hiring!
If customer service is your thing then your next step is here…
Innovation Creative Ltd across both its businesses, HighwaysIndustry.Com and Skyways Media, are looking for the ideal candidate to lead our after sales service efforts.
Having prided ourselves on world-class service throughout our existence, the time has come to bring in a dedicated, motivated individual who truly has our clientele at heart.
The company continues to grow and shows no sign of slowing down, so if you want to be part of an expanding organisation, this could be the ideal role for you.
Read on for the job spec and how to apply:
Office & Customer Service Assistant
Innovation Creative Ltd – HighwaysIndustry.Com + Skyways Media
Job Type: Part Time | Location: Hemel Hempstead | Salary: £10.00 per hour + Bonuses | Hours of work 10:00am – 14:00pm, Negotiable
Innovation Creative Ltd has two branches that operate within different industries. The successful candidate will have a role to play across the expansion of both brands under the Innovation Creative Ltd banner. One is an online advertising platform the other is a content creation business.
A diverse role, the successful candidate will play a part in account management, and marketing of the business. Enthusiasm, and a willingness to learn is a must, as well as a driven attitude to succeed and go beyond targets.
This role will involve a high level of customer service to new and existing clients. Phone calls and email interaction will be a big part of this role. Perhaps the biggest factor in our success is our level of after sales service to ensure repeat custom. The role involves managing the account of clients with top quality levels of communication, courtesy and passion.
So, what’s it like to work here? Our Perspective…
We think it’s important that you enjoy coming to work, so our office is a fun, informal place to be. With a focus on the task at hand, we don’t see any reason why you shouldn’t be smiling and laughing for most of the day. Our team is close knit and we believe the people make the place
What do you get from us? Your Package…
Initially, the successful candidate can expect a starting rate of £10.00 per hour. A generous bonus will be applied to all sales generated by good service. As your success level grows, so will your rate of pay. Regular reviews will be undertaken to monitor progress as we believe in rewarding our people for a great job.
What do we need from you? Role Responsibilities…
- Management of our customer accounts with exemplary after sales service
- Maintain and develop own customer accounts
- Assist colleagues as required
- Use designated software programmes effectively (Training will be provided)
- Regular contact with clients needing additional services or feature content
- Social media sharing- highways and skyways: directory listings, features, news, marketing promo
- Share Vimeo channel and videos on social media
- Manage incoming calls
- Plan a diary for outgoing service calls
- Booking of hotels and meeting for sales team
- Go the extra mile to engage with customers
- Sales experience is desirable, but not essential
- Basic Word and Excel skills
- Sound knowledge of major social media platforms
- Self-motivated, ‘get up and go’ individual
- Great communication skills
- Customer service orientated
- Well organised, with ability to manage and prioritise a workload
- Enthusiastic, driven and positive
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Deals effectively with pressure, stresses and conflict
- Can perform under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
Sound Like a Good Fit? We’d love to talk to you!
Please submit the following to apply:
- CV (including months/years of employment for each position)
- Cover letter explaining:
- Why you want to work in customer care.
- What can you bring to the table.