Skilled Lighting Operatives
Crown Highways are a specialist sub-contractor who offer a wide range of services to our valued clients on the UK’s motorways, trunk roads and local authority network.
Specialising in Drainage, Lighting, Detection, Civils, Signs, Technology
· ECS Card or equivalent
· To install new equipment to include excavation, cable laying, column, signpost and feeder
· To locate faults and make repairs to underground cable systems.
· To complete all necessary paperwork to provide records of work carried out/equipment used
· To operate mobile elevating platforms where necessary.
· To Operate Lorry Mounted Crane where necessary. (Hiab)
· To carry out night inspections of road lighting/signing.
· To observe and promote all aspects of Health & Safety.
· Any other tasks commensurate with the role.