Crown Highways are a specialist sub-contractor who offer a wide range of services to our valued clients on the UK’s motorways, trunk roads and local authority network.
Specialising in Drainage, Lighting, Detection, Civils, Signs, Technology
- ECS Card or equivalent
- To install new equipment to include excavation, cable laying, column, signpost and feeder
pillars, install and repair lanterns, control gear.
- Carry out electrical inspection and testing on all electrical assets in line with BS7671.
- To locate faults and make repairs to all electrical equipment including underground cable systems.
- Provide written reports to a legible standard on all works carried out.
- Provide support to supervisor and management.
- To operate mobile elevating platforms where necessary.
- To observe and promote all aspects of Health & Safety.
- Any other tasks commensurate with the role.
- Work to current method statements and risk assessments and give support to supervisors to allow updates and reviews.