Business Development Executive
Bespoke Traffic and Highway Solutions Ltd (BTHS) are a fast growing company within the specialised vehicles sector. We build specialised vehicles to customers orders and hire a range of vehicles from vans to HGV's to our customers.
We combine Safety and Quality as our main objectives in the vehicles we provide.
Our products range from highways vehicles to blue light police and emergency service vehicles.
Managing our customer expectations for both vehicle orders and our day to day hire operations, you will be able to build great working relationships and product knowledge, which you will use to understand our customers needs and requirements.
With an ability to understand and provide the right product and services that meet our customers needs, you will need to have the ability to maximise sales opportunities both over the telephone and in person. You will be and ambassador to our culture of Safety and Quality and ensure that any issues are resolved quickly and keep your customers fully informed to ensure that they feel valued.
No two days are the same at BTHS and the ability to think on your feet and be adaptable are vital skills.
If successful we will provide you with comprehensive company training and product knowledge, we’ll work with you to identify your personal development needs and a career progression plan.
What you will need to bring to the role from day one:
• Prior experience in a role where you can demonstrate exceptional customer service skills.
• Prior experience in a direct sales role and a demonstrable skill of both customer facing sales and distance sales.
• Ability to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues and customers in service delivery.
• Flexible and self-motivated, you’ll take the initiative and be keen to embrace new training opportunities and work within dynamic working environment.
• Effective administration, planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Good IT/Computer skills. MS Office including Excel and Outlook & experience of database entry.
• Previous experience in the Hire, Traffic Management or Construction industry would be advantageous but not essential.
The package includes a competitive salary company vehicle and flexible working, with the opportunity to work for an ever growing company.
Application deadline: 09/07/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent