CTM Area Manager
Job Title: CTM Area Manager
Location: Anglian Water Region
Division: Clancy Plant - CTM
Main Purpose of Job
To manage; Traffic Management infrastructure on group and external contacts in the
Anglian, region - to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of services to clients.
The post holder will be responsible to: CTM Operations Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- To understand and agree operational and business requirements to enable the Traffic Management department to provide proactive solutions to all stake holders.
- Ensure regulations and business processes are attained along with company TTM policy and LR certification and a code of practice.
- Be able to liaise with Clients at Senior level
- Validate and sign off weekly time sheets and Monthly overtime submissions.
- Ensure all requirements are understood and consideration given to obtaining the best value for the group.
- Depot audits to ensure compliance with all CP Traffic Systems controlled documents and operational procedures.
- Be able to assist Depot Supervisors with work issues/problems
- Monthly meeting to review commercial and operational performance.
- Assess and review the competence of staff to ensure delivery of company standards
- This list is not inclusive or exhaustive and other duties will be expected.
- Set a good example to all employees and to uphold the core values of the company.
- Lead and manage all Health & Safety issues.
- Be pro-active in developing new systems to meet the changing departmental needs.
- Be willing to take an active role on site if required.
- Experience in Traffic Management 12d & 12ab sectors
- Experience of managing or supervising Traffic Management teams
- Ability to analyse and offer solutions.
- Good communicator.
- Computer literate
Skills and Knowledge:
- Be well presented when dealing with customers.
- Good negotiator.
- Good team player.
- Able to commit to the concept that Health, Safety and Environment are a number one priority for the Organisation and the individual.
- Able to commit to the concept of Equal Opportunity in employment.