The Recruitment role is an essential puzzle piece to the smooth running of Chevron. You will report to and support to the Head of People & Resourcing and our Resourcing and Early Careers Advisor and will also work closely with the HR team, Operations and Management. Within the role you will undertake many recruitment administration tasks. These will include;
• Research, identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief
• Deal with varying administrative tasks such as registering candidates, updating website, posting jobs/vacancies on the website, job boards and social media platforms such as LinkedIn
• Preparing marketing material such as email shots.
• Any adhoc duties
• Performing the daily CV search.
• Interviewing and qualifying candidates for roles both over the phone and in person
• Efficient use of systems including: ATS, Outlook, Excel and Word (training will be provided).
• To maintain a confidential (manual and electronic) filing system to ensure that accurate up to date information is available to the recruitment department.
A driven and highly motivated individual with a sound understanding of the Recruitment role. With a passion to start a long-term career in recruitment, you will be an excellent communicator, articulate in both verbal and written form and happy to work independently as well as part of a team. You will have a good understanding of Microsoft Office. Also, good marketing skills to be able to promote and give knowledge on job roles. Possessing tenacious and charismatic traits, being persistent and intent when getting things done. You will have the skills to deal with questions efficiently when raised by potential candidates. Additionally, and most importantly you must be extremely passionate about and dedicated to Chevron – a sense of humour helps!