Site Engineer – Aberdeen
Blueprint Recruitment is looking for a Site Engineer to join one of their main clients to work on the new Aberdeen Bypass. This is a contract role and will be ongoing depending on the need of the project.
Due to the nature of the project it would be a great advantage to have some Highway, Civil, Rail experience, however this is not essential at its current stage.
The successful candidate will have qualifications related to the Civil Engineering industry, i.e. CEng together with excellent interpersonal, organisational and time management skills.
- 2 – 5 years relevant site management experience
- Ability to produce programmes and ensure adherence to time constraints on site.
- Current health and safety card (CSR / CSCS / Safepass or equivalent) to supervisor level and able to manage health and safety issues to audited scheme such as ISO 18001.
- First Aid at Work certificate.
- Ability to manage electronic information, including using CAD, MS Project and other Microsoft programmes.
- Be proficient to use engineering equipment setting out using an EDM
- Excellent communication skills and good general commercial awareness.
- Experience in dealing with and managing subcontractors
- Experience with reinforced concrete structures and pipework
- Driving licence is essential
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and other benefits associated with the progressive employer.
To apply for this position please send an up to date CV to Robert Gilchrist by email email@example.com or call 01592 631644 to discuss.
Due to the potential level of response we are unable to contact all applicants
Please contact us on 01592 631644 for more information.
This position may be one of numerous opportunities we are handling that you could have an interest in pursuing. If you have not been in touch with us before please call us on 01592631644 or email your contact and we will make sure the most relevant consultant gets back to you as soon as possible.
Please note that we never send CV’s out without your prior consent.
View all our jobs at www.blueprint-recruitment.co.uk
Blueprint Recruitment Limited offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.