Trainee CAD Technician
Amberon is an award winning, national traffic management company. We are a busy company that is experiencing a period of expansion and growth and need positive, energetic people to join our team.
We currently have a vacancy for a Trainee CAD Technician based in Swansea.
Supporting our Major Accounts/Central Projects teams you will create CAD plans and drawings for various Traffic Management projects.
The successful applicant will be computer literate and confident with all Microsoft programs. You will possess excellent attention to detail, a professional phone manner and be able to work independently and within a small team. Experience of Traffic Management and/or CAD would be advantageous but is not essential.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary - £18,000
- Pension scheme
- Full Employee Benefits package including high street and supermarket discounts
- Lifestyle support service – providing free, professional and confidential advice on any issue both personal and work related
- Ongoing training and support to progress your career
- Company competitions to win cash prizes
If you believe you have the necessary experience and qualifications contact us today.