Meon | The All-New Line Marking & Surface Repair Expo
Ground breaking world-class innovation for line marking and surface repair… Safety | Durability | Driving Zero Carbon
Thursday 7th October 2021 @ 08:30 – 16:30
Join Meon on 7th October 2021 for the Line Marking and Surface Repair EXPO at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground.
This free to attend the event will unveil exciting new innovations in the Line Marking and Surface Repair industries, bringing together new to market products, engaging talks, great food!
The theme for this event is ‘Driving towards Net Zero Carbon Highways’, how the governments decarbonisation strategy is impacting the industry, and ensuring that the highest Safety, Durability and Sustainability standards are always considered at project levels.
The full schedule of events to follow will include:
- Practical and hands-on demonstrations on surface repair solutions.
- Hands-on experience of line marking machines.
- Discover new applications and techniques.
- Find out products that last longer and have reduced environmental impact on our waterways.
- Unveiling of world-first, new to market industry innovations.
- Insightful talks from key industry experts from across the UK.
With less than a week to go until the event Meon wanted to explore further the 3 primary focuses that make up the backbone of their ‘Driving towards Net Zero Carbon Highways’ campaign… Sustainability, Durability and Safety.
- Sustainability because it’s not about necessarily following the lowest commercial option. We need to think wider and higher about the impact on future generations.
- Durability because we have to consider the impact of repeated intervention on the network and the promotion of long lasting solutions as opposed to quick fixes.
- Safety because we share 100% with the mission to reduce KSI (Killed or Seriously Injured) on the network. The introduction of autonomous vehicles overlaps imperfectly with an ageing driver demographic and a network that is running to catch up.
So they invite you to come with them on the journey through the event’s activities as new innovation is unveiled, good old practice is reinforced and experience is shared.
As an extra bonus you are welcomed to attend the Segway Tournament. The Segway Time-trial runs ongoing for the duration of the day. Guests have 2 chances to “beat the stig” time, winning a bottle of champagne and other great prizes.
The best 8 times qualify for the final race on the race track (old karting track). Segway Final – ‘Against the clock’ style race on the track to see who is the overall winner on the day. Runners up win hampers with the winner getting a £250 experience day. So we’d encourage you to lean forward for the best!
Everyone at Meon are pumped to think that they can physically interact and make a real difference in our sectors.
Limited spaces are still available…book your place now: https://meonuk.com/pages/live-expo-line-marking-and-surface-repair-safety-durability-and-zero-carbon-focus