MVIS & BARTCO UK | Further accreditations for another stamp of quality
MVIS/Bartco UK have further cemented their reputation for a quality service as they achieve the 45001 Health and Safety accreditation for ISO H&S management.
The company adds this to a long line of existing accreditations which include ISO 9001:2015 Quality and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental.
The 45001 is a new accrediatation for MVIS/Bartco as they quest for further and further improvements when it comes to quality and efficiency in all aspects of the business.
The company were audited by NQA, which involved a two-day audit at stage 1 of processes and procedures and a further 3-day audit at stage 2. The NQA audit team followed up this extensive assessment by conducting a site visit with 2 of MVIS’s delivery and maintenance team, Darren Slater and Jon Larkins. The site visit included checking that documented procedures were followed through, just a few being:
- Ensuring the team completed daily checks on units and vehicles prior to leaving the compound to ensure there were no defects that could cause harm during the journey or to other road users.
- Checking the guys ringing the site TSCO to ensure they were advising they were coming on site and that it was safe to do so.
- Checking that full PPE and TM, as appropriate for the road speed was used.
- Observing the paperwork and risk assessments that the delivery team complete prior to starting any deployment.
- Observing the deployment on site was done in a safe manner and all site rules were adhered to.
- Checking driving was safe and driving laws followed, the auditor travelled with one of the team, just to check.
- How any issues were reported back to the operations office-based team and escalated if need be to senior management.
- Speaking to the TSCO on site checking if the team were working to site rules, had received inductions etc.
- Observing the team advised when they left site so the TSCO knew that works were completed.
With a very satisfied NQA audit, MVIS and Bartco UK are now the proud recipients of their newest company ISO accreditation, also meaning the 3 standards now give them a fully Integrated Management System.
For MVIS & Bartco, it’s yet another ‘tick’ in the box for any potential client and a big ‘yes’ when they ask themselves:
Do we know what we’re getting with MVIS/Bartco UK?
Anne Ashman, General Manager of MVIS told us:
“Earning this accreditation means we now have a recognised fully integrated management system, as well as a stamp of approval that we work in a quality manner, with Health & Safety as a priority and prevalence as well as working in an environmental way.
“The company culture and values revolve around quality and service, and the 45001 accreditation is another undeniable display that we drive our values through our operations every day.”