Safer Highways | Edition 5 of SH Magazine is now available
The quarterly publication which has a readership of over 190,000 people has gone from strength to strength over the course of the last 12 months, building upon its burgeoning reputation and becoming the must-read magazine for anyone with an affiliation to Health and Safety in our sector.
The current issue leads with the cover story from Dan Hipkiss, Leadership and Performance coach at Cleartrack on the lessons which industry can learn around leadership from sports.
Continuing the trend examining collaboration and reflecting upon this year’s hugely successful SHL!ve event, James Haluch, Managing Director at Amey Highways looks at how we could effectively deliver the proverbial two-second pit stop for the highways sector.
Also in this issue:
- Dawn Moore HR Director at Morgan Sindall explains how culture is key to improving mental health in the workplace.
- Safer Highways talk about our Thriving at Work survey and Report launch.
- 3M’s Professor Ben Watson examines how the unlikely couple of Safety and Innovation may just be the perfect bedfellows.
- Darren Nelson of Carnell explains how harnessing technology could minimise the risk from overhead strikes.
- Chris English, Head of HSES at Balfour Beatty talks the case for change around digital transformation.
and much much more…