Safer Highways | SHL!ve 20:20 Launches 1st October
Safer Highways is pleased to announce that they are to launch their flagship event for next year SHL!ve 20:20 on 1st October.
The inaugural event which attracted over 750 key sector professionals took place at the iconic Silverstone circuit on 11th September 2019 with industry hailing it a resounding success.
Next year through their flagship event Safer Highways aims to go further to promote increased collaboration, not just amongst their membership, but also across the sector in general.
Building on the phenomenal success of this years event next year they will have:
- More CPD accredited learning through our partners
- Promote greater awareness of employee wellbeing through a dedicated zone
- Drive further cross-sector collaboration with our Safer Infrastructure Zone
- Promote early career engagement through our Innovative Futures theatre
- Dynamic external displays allowing our attendees to see plant and equipment operating in a simulated work environment
- Tours enabling delegates to touch and feel – up close – current industry innovations
What the attendees said about SHL!ve 2019