SH L!VE: Content Focus – The 3M Innovative Futures Theatre
As a part of the build-up to this year’s SH L!ve we take a look at who is speaking; starting today with the 3M Innovative Futures Theatre.
Chaired by Professor Ben Watson, Global Innovation Leader at 3M, the theatre talks about innovation as a driver for change and how we can use collaboration and innovation to make our Highways safer.
Speakers in the theatre include:
- Paul Aldridge, Sustainability Director, WJ
- Alan Cheung, Group SHE Operations and Behavioral Management Director, Costain
- Mark Lawton, Chief Engineering Surveyor, Skanska
- Mark Cartwright, Head of Vans, FTA
- Laura Thomson (originally delivered Oct 2016 at TedX)
- Andy Halliday & Paul Mattin, Cleartrack Performance
- David Goldsby, Carnell
- Richard Marshall, Highways England
The theatre will also play host to an exclusive breakfast briefing from Kendelle Tekstar, Senior Product Manager at Acre Frameworks who will explain the importance of Curiosity, Creativity and Courage and the keys to driving change in Health and Safety.
SH! L!ve will take place at the iconic Silverstone Racing Circuit on Wednesday 11th September 2019 from 9:00am – 5:00pm.
The event presents a unique opportunity for delegates to see and experience what fellow peers are doing to innovate with the shared vision of keeping those who work and travel on our roads, safe and well.
With three theatres of ground-breaking content, external static displays and a dynamic simulation of incursion prevention technology the event really is a game-changer for Health, Safety and Wellbeing across the sector.