The Adjuvo Group | Vertix Communication System Live Demo with Wilson & Scott
The Adjuvo Group had the pleasure of accompanying Wilson & Scott on a live overnight line painting job on the M61 in Manchester where the crew carried out an on the job trial of The Vertix Communication System.
Wilson & Scott used the Combo Communication Bundle which is a combination of the Basic ACTIO Communication device and the Industrial ACTIO device complete with hard hat and ear defenders.
The basic Communication unit was used by the driver and the Industrial device with hard hat and ear defenders by the machine operator on the back of the truck. Both workers were able to talk freely throughout the job and with built in noise cancelling technology; the workers had no difficulty in hearing each other when working with or next to loud machinery or operations. They had clear communication throughout the job allowing them to give clear instructions and direction.
The guys were impressed with the level of freedom and flexibility they had with the Vertix Communication device as oppose to the current system they use where they have to disconnect and reconnect their communication device when moving around, unlike the Vertix Communication device that gives workers complete free movement from start to finish.
Wilson & Scott kindly agreed to let them film to trial:
The new device benefits from:
- Frequency hopping; greatly reducing risk of any channel interference.
- Connect up to 6 devices; increasing the range by 500 meters with each additional device.
- Built in noise cancelling technology; means users have no difficulty in hearing each other when working with or next to loud machinery.
- Continuous listening and no waiting to speak; Vertix Communication gives users that instant communication with no delay.
- Open channel device; No need to press a button to talk, giving user’s instant communication between each other just like having a normal conversation.
- Mute button for supervisor privacy; Have control over when the team can hear you speaking.
- Volume boost; Volume adjustment to suit the user.
- Add a two way radio; Connect as many users as you like.
- Weather resistant; Suitable for all outdoor working conditions.
The devices come in following variance:
The Vertix communication system is perfect for those that work in Construction, Surfacing, Line Painting, Forestry, Traffic Management, Event management, Security, and any other industry where communication is vital.
For more information or to order a Vertix Communication Package, get in touch with The Adjuvo Groups sales team:
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org or Call | 0800 157 7010