HSS | NHSS 12A Foreman Course
Course: NHSS 12A Foreman Course
Duration: 2 Days
If you have any questions about our courses please get in touch on 0800 157 7010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide candidates with the necessary knowledge to become the lead Foreman of a NHSS 12A/B temporary traffic management team.
Upon completion of the session delegates will: –
- Understand the typical responsibilities of a Traffic Management Foreman / Lead Traffic Management Operative
- Understand the typical role of a Traffic Management Foreman / Lead Traffic Management Operative
- Be able to plan relaxation lane closures
- Gain an increased awareness of road works signage
- Be aware of the requirements for contra-flow & narrow lanes schemes
- Be aware of the CH8 requirements for standard works and where relaxations can be applied
- Be aware of industry safe working practices
Learners pass the course by scoring a minimum of 75% in the end of course written test. Successful candidates will receive a Lantra Awards certificate.
NB: If you already hold a full 12A/B operative qualification you shall be issued with a Lantra Awards skills card detailing your 12A Foreman or 12B LTMO qualification.