HSS | NHSS 12AB Operative course – Birmingham
If you have any questions about our courses please get in touch on 0800 157 7010 or email@example.com
To provide delegates with the necessary knowledge to allow them to work as part of a temporary traffic management team on motorways and dual carriageways.
On completion of the session delegates will:
- Understand the principles of Quality Assurance
- Be aware of the training and assessment process to become a registered Temporary Traffic Management Operative
- Be aware of the relevant Health and Safety legislation and their responsibilities
- Be aware of safe working practices
- Be aware of reference documentation used within the Temporary Traffic Management industry
- Be able to understand safe working methods that are used to install, maintain and remove temporary traffic management equipment
- Be able to plan a Chapter 8 closure from a given datum.
Successful Learners are awarded a LANTRA Awards certificate.
Following completion of the 12A/B training course the learner can obtain full operative status (TM card) by completing a set of on and off site assessments as prescribed in their logbook. The assessments must be completed within a two year period starting from the date of passing the training.
Upon completion of the assessment process a LANTRA Awards Skills Card is awarded to the Learner.