HSS | NHSS 12D T1/T2 Training Course – Birmingham
If you have any questions about our courses please get in touch on 0800 157 7010 or email@example.com
To provide delegates with the necessary knowledge to allow them to work as part of a traffic management team on single carriageway roads.
On completion of the session delegates will be:-
- Aware of sector schemes
- Aware of health and safety work
- Aware of risk assessments and method statements
- Aware of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Able to identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
- Able to understand the requirements for minor works and moving works
- Able to understand the different methods of positive traffic control
- Able to understand how to deal with pedestrians
- Able to demonstrate an ability to implement, maintain and remove safely and correctly positive traffic control systems
Successful Learners are awarded a LANTRA Awards certificate.
Following completion of the 12D T1/2 training course the learner can obtain full operative status (TM card) by completing a set of on and off site assessments as prescribed in their record of assessments logbook.
*The assessments must be completed within a two year period starting from the date of passing the classroom based training course.