HSS | NHSS 12D T3 Training Course – Birmingham
If you have any questions about our courses please get in touch on 0800 157 7010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide delegates with the necessary knowledge to allow them to works as part of a traffic management team on dual carriageways up to 40mph.
On completion of the session delegates will be able to:-
- Be aware of sector schemes
- Be aware of health and safety work
- Be aware of risk assessments and method statements
- Be aware of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
- Understand the requirements for working on dual carriageways restricted to 40mph or less
Certification is provided to successful learners by LANTRA Awards.
Following completion of the 12D T3 training course the learner will need to undertake a set of on site assessments as prescribed in their logbook. The assessments must be completed within a two year period starting from the date of passing the training.
Your 12D Skills Card will be updated with the M3 qualification upon completion of your assessments.
People who hold a valid current 12A/B operative or Foreman skills card are automatically awarded M3 once they become a RTMO for 12D providing they request the upgrade on their application.