HSS | NHSS 12D T4 Training Course – Birmingham
If you have any questions about our courses please get in touch on 0800 157 7010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide delegates with the necessary knowledge to allow them to work as part of a traffic management team on a convoy system.
On completion of the session delegates will be able to:-
- Be aware of sector schemes
- Be aware of health and safety work
- Be aware of risk assessments and method statements be aware of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
- Understand the requirements for convoy working
- Understand how convoy systems operate
Certification will be awarded to successful learners by LANTRA Awards.
Following completion of the 12D T4 training course the learner will need to undertake a set of on site assessments as prescribed in their logbook.
The assessments must be completed within a two year period starting from the date of passing the training.