HSS | NHSS 12D T5 Training Course – Birmingham
If you have any questions about our courses please get in touch on 0800 157 7010 or email@example.com
To provide delegates with the necessary knowledge to allow them to work as part of a traffic management team installing, maintaining, and removing multi-phase temporary traffic lights.
On completion of the session delegates will be able to:-
- Be aware of sector schemes
- Be aware of health and safety work
- Be aware of risk assessments and method statements
- Be aware of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
- Understand the requirements for multi-phase traffic signals
- Understand how to operate multi-phase traffic signals.
Certification is awarded to successful learners by LANTRA Awards.
Following completion of the 12D T5 training course the learner will need to undertake centre based and site based assessments as prescribed in their logbook.
The assessments must be completed within a two year period starting from the date of passing the training.