HSS | NHSS 12D T6 RLTMO Course – Birmingham
If you have any questions about our courses please get in touch on 0800 157 7010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide delegates with the necessary knowledge to allow them to become a Lead Traffic Management Operative on roadworks projects that fall under NHSS 12D.
The learner must have achieved 12D M1/2 before undertaking this course.
On completion of the session delegates will be able to:-
- Understand the aims & principles of the National Highway Sector Schemes
- Have an awareness of Traffic Management Health & Safety Issues
- Appreciate the different sources of information regarding Traffic Management and in particular understand the key issues and differences between chapter 8 and the Code of Practice (Red Book)
- Understand the Risk assessment process and how to apply it to Traffic Management
- Have an understanding of the role of the RLTMO and have demonstrated the ability to, assess the suitability of equipment, to monitor the changing conditions on site, and recommend appropriate remedial action as necessary.
- Be able to ascertain when management intervention is required
Certification is provided to successful candidates by LANTRA Awards.
Your existing Skills Card will be updated detailing this qualification also.
You are only eligible to supervise those modules you have passed as a RTMO (M1 – M5)