UTS | IOSH Working Safely
Course: IOSH Working Safely
Duration: 1 day
Group Size: Maximum of 12 candidates
Who should attend: All employees and employers.
Pre-requisites: None. This course is recommended for ALL employees/employers.
Course aims: The course aims to ensure all employees and employers are aware of how they can contribute towards ensuring health & safety compliance in the workplace.
- Identify the hazards and evaluate the risks in their workplace
- Use appropriate workplace precautions for specific tasks or seek advice on workplace precautions
- Assist in preparing written risk assessments
- Understand and follow their Company Health & Safety policy
- Co-operate and communicate on safety issues
- Complete their work duties without risk to them or anyone else
- Report incidents and accidents
- Monitor their own work activities and assist in active monitoring
Certification: Candidates will complete 2 written assessments to demonstrate their underpinning knowledge. Upon successful completion the candidates will be issued with an IOSH Working Safely certificate or if preferred the IOSH Passport (card)