UTS | NHSS 12AB Foreman (TMF) Refresher Training Course
Course dates shown are for Birmingham Training Centre. Call 0121 326 8696 for details about other locations.
Course: NHSS 12AB Foreman (TMF) Refresher Training Course
Duration: 1 day
Group Size: Maximum 8 delegates x 1 Instructor.
Who should attend: All persons who will be required by their employer to work on motorways and high speed dual carriageways in the position of Traffic Management Foreman and currently hold the 12ab Operative qualification.
Course Objectives: On completion the successful delegate should:
- Understand the typical responsibilities of a TMF.
- Understand the typical role of a TMF.
- Be able to plan relaxation closures.
- Gain and increased awareness of road works signage.
- Be aware of the Chapter 8 requirements for standard works and where relaxations can be applied.
- Be aware of industry safe working practices.
Certification: Lantra 12a Foreman Registration Card
NB: Candidates who score 70-74% will be permitted to re-sit the paper not less than 2 weeks and no more than 8 weeks after the initial test date. Only one re-sit will be permitted. If a candidate is again unsuccessful they must re-sit the whole course before taking the test again. Candidates scoring less than 70% must re-sit the whole course before re-sitting the end of course test. Refresher training All candidates will be expected to refresh their training every 5 years in order to keep this qualification.