UTS | NHSS 12D Module 1 Moving Works on Single Carriageways- Birmingham
Course: NHSS 12D Module 1 Moving Works on Single Carriageways- Birmingham
Duration: 1/2 day
Group Size: Maximum 12 delegates
Who should attend: All persons needing to become a Moving Works Operative (MWO) as described in the sector schemes document 12d.
Course aims: To provide delegates with the necessary underpinning technical knowledge and skill to enable them to implement the correct traffic management requirements to undertake moving works.
On completion of the session delegates will : –
• Be aware of sector schemes
• Be aware of health and safety work
• Be aware of risk assessments and method statements
• Be aware of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
• Identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
• Understand the requirements for minor works and moving works
Certification: On completion all candidates will undertake a multiple-choice question paper which carries a 75% pass mark. Lantra Awards (the national awarding body) will make certification for successful candidates.