UTS | NHSS 12D Module 6 RLTMO – Birmingham
Please call us on 0121 326 8696 for more details on this course
Course: NHSS 12D Module 6 RLTMO – Birmingham
Duration: 2 days.
Group Size: Maximum 6 delegates.
Who should attend: All Registered Traffic Management Operatives (RTMO) as described in Sector Scheme Document 12D who wish to become a Registered Lead Traffic Management Operative (RLTMO).
Course aims: To provide delegates with the necessary underpinning technical knowledge and skill to supervise a gang or gangs (as appropriate).
On completion of the session delegates will: –
• Have a working knowledge of National Highway Sector Schemes.
• Realise the importance and relevance of health & safety at work.
• Have a working knowledge of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management.
• Provide evidence that they understand the differences between Chapter and the Safety at Street Works and Road Works (red book) and how these apply.
• Understand the risk assessment process and be able to carry out risk assessments & method statements on works involving traffic management.
• Be able to demonstrate their knowledge of their Supervisory responsibility on the highway.
• Be able to monitor site and recommend action as condition change.
• Be able ascertain when management intervention is required.
Certification: On completion all delegates will be required to undertake an examination consisting two test papers which carries a 75% pass mark. Lantra Awards (the national awarding body) will issue a card to successful candidates. Refresher training is required every 5 years to keep your card valid.