Triangle Software | Introducing TriFORMS – Create unlimited electronic forms on a Mobile App
The ability to react and adapt is crucial in any business, and Triangle Software are providing their customers with just that via their TriFORMS app.
TriFORMS offers a flexible environment where any number of forms and workflows can be created and tailored to suit your business needs. TriFORMS gives you the ability to bespoke the bespoke.
The TriFORMS app is a standalone Mobile Android, to work on Android to allow Administrator users to build a series of forms which can be filled in and submitted to the back office in electronic format.
The Administrator can build workflows and questions on the forms to not just be checklists, but also give Mobile Users multiple options to pick from as well as other text or date and time information.
A unique element of TriFORMS is that the user can build and amend forms themselves without needing to contact Triangle Software. It gives a user more control and a greater ability to adapt to change.
The possibilities are endless as companies develop their protocols and legislation potentially changes.
TriFORMS: The key benefits…
- Enforce mandatory company processes such as health and safety checks and risk assessments.
- Encompass all roles and responsibilities for your workers allowing them to carry out their daily tasks.
- Job information is sent back to the office quickly eliminating paperwork
- Ensure all client requirements and job evidence is captured on site – including GPS, timestamp and photos.
- Process audit trail.
- Capture changes on site and evidence these.
- Easy to use and train workers on.
- Cloud based – set up and monitor jobs from anywhere
Kerry Perry of Triangle Software told us:
“TriFORMS enables our clients to reach a new level of bespoke – and enables them to do so very quickly. The ability to be able to add new forms to a system without needing a contact with Triangle speeds up the whole process and helps our customers with their efficiency. That being said, we’re always a phone call away if support is needed.”