VACANCIES | Amberon TM | Regional Business Development Managers
Amberon Traffic Management, one the largest Traffic Management companies within the UK, are currently looking for 2 new Regional Business Development Managers, with one based in North Wales and the other in the North of England.
The two roles are full time (Monday to Friday). Salary is dependent upon experience. Traffic Management experience and knowledge is essential as is a full UK driving licence and customer service focus.
The job specification is as follows:
- Develop existing customers via innovative use of Amberon techniques, equipment and core values
- Identify growth opportunities with both existing and prospective customers as well as in new geographical locations.
- Maintain a rolling list of prospects with which you will grow the turnover of your target depots.
- Liaise with Depot Managers to identify their concerns, their requirements of you, and their key strengths and skills to ultimately reduce turndowns.
- Provide updated Pipeline reports, prospects lists, quote logs and sales headlines and present at regional and sales meetings as required
- Keep abreast of industry awards and planned schemes
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Traffic Management experience and knowledge
- Excellent people and communication skills with a customer service focus
- Self-motivated with strong organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Full UK driving licence
In return the successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive Salary Package including Vehicle, Phone & Laptop
- Pension scheme
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) – additional holiday entitlement available after 5 years’ service
- Full Employee Benefits package including high street and supermarket discounts
- Lifestyle support service – providing free, professional and confidential advice on any issue both personal and work related
- Ongoing training and support to progress your career
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Traffic Management: 1 year (Required)
- Business Development: 1 year (Required)
- Driving License (Required)