VACANCY | Consilium Technical Services | Temporary Traffic Management Designer
Consilium Technical Services is hiring!
Consilium Technical Services are temporary traﬃc management engineers and designers working with traﬃc management contractors, local authorities and construction contractors.
Our team provides technical support of 2D, 3D, BIM and consultancy services using the latest software available to the industry.
Now, the business is recruiting, and full details are below:
Due to increased workload, we are seeking to recruit a Temporary Traffic Management Designer/ Engineer to join our growing team in our Birmingham office on a permanent basis. Working in a team of designers and engineers, alongside our Design Manager you will be required to design temporary traffic management using an array of the latest software available in the industry, to the highest level, from 2D street works to 3D BIM designs on high-speed dual carriageways.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Traffic Management CAD Design
- Attend client meetings
- Maintenance of internal design records
- Carry out design risk assessments
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the temporary traffic management industry, ideally in a similar role or installation of temporary traffic management
- A full understanding industry guidelines and reference documents
- Ideally competent in AutoCAD Civils/ BricsCAD/ Cone/ AutoTURN/ KeyLines/ KeySigns, but if not, training could be provided to the right candidate
- Excellent communication skills in dealing with clients and colleagues
- Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Flexible approach to work to meet clients demands, including working weekends when the business requires
additional support at peak periods
- Able to work in a small team and add value by being a team player
- IHE Temporary Traffic Management Certificate or working towards this (desirable)
- BIM & 3D design experience/ knowledge (desirable)
To apply for the role, please email Daryl Gordon with a CV attached at [email protected]