VACANCY | DDC | Civil Engineering Survey Assistant
DDC Engineering Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a Civil Engineering Survey Assistant to join our team. If you’re driven to create innovation and dram of making a real and last impact, this is where you can begin.
What you’ll be doing
As a Civil Engineering Survey Assistant, you will:
- Work as part of a team under the guidance of a site supervisor to carry out the surveying of the Drainage networks on the Highways.
- Manage health and safety and quality standards on site, caring for oneself, the team and any other person on site.
- Undertake administration of vehicle logs and checks and any other necessary documentation.
- Ensuring that all procedures are followed correctly, and any near misses, accidents and incidents are reported.
- Attend inhouse training,
Who we are looking for:
To be considered for this job you must:
- Be physically fit – you will be required to undertake a fit for work medical at DDC’s expense.
- A current CSCS card.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
- A full driving licence.
- Able to work on own initiative to resolve problems effectively.
- Highway Drainage Experience
- Adaptable and flexible to cope with the variety of responsibilities involved and to suit peaks and troughs in work load – from time to time, there may be an opportunity to come into the office and help the Engineers down stairs. You must be willing to take on new tasks.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
As part of working here, you will be offered an excellent package which includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Full training will be given
- Room to grow and progress
Why work for DDC?
DDC Engineering Solutions Ltd was founded in 2000 by Dean and Lisa Whitbrook.
Here at DDC, we have an outstanding team of innovative and dynamic personnel, whom with passion and dedication, focus on delivering high quality survey and professional services.
Our belief in, and commitment to, ‘better information management’ is a key driver for DDC performing works effectively and efficiently for our clients.
We pride ourselves on our ‘can do attitude’, and working in close collaboration with our clients, we problem solve to deliver positive solutions and achieve the best possible outcomes.
The DDC team comprises handpicked and dedicated multi-discipline specialists from many different paths which ensures that, not only do we have high academic achievers, we also have people with a vast life experience. Through the differences comes great respect and team working. Our dedication set us apart from the rest
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic and innovative organisation.
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE, CONTACT LIZZ@DDC-UK.COM, OR CALL 01902 544 449