VACANCY | Meon | Digital Marketing and Communications Officer
Meon are the technical experts in surfacing. As well as being fully accredited to internationally recognised standards, we run our own rigorous Performance Assurance System (MPAS) that scrutinises every step of the business process.
The company is now recruiting for a Digital Marketing and Communications Officer, a highly varied role, the position of will support the Head of Marketing in delivering content for use with both online and offline marketing channels.
The role is both exciting and challenging; you will work with various internal departments to execute an effective content strategy for our three sales teams. You will be responsible for pulling the strategy to life, including carrying out research, liaising with our product and service experts and conducting outreach to build links in the UK market.
Responsible for planning, preparing, and delivering content across various platforms, both digitally and mainstream offline. Activities will include copywriting, blogs, vlogs, case studies, social media, external PR, sales proposals and tenders, and much more.
- Fantastic opportunity to create and develop internal and external communications, focusing on written content.
- Execution of website blogs and case study strategy together with e-shots and seasonal campaigns;
- Ownership of social media strategy creating regular, relevant posts across LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram;
- Development and execution of campaigns to support operational activities and increase brand awareness.
- Sharing high-quality content across all channels.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills with the ability to create, engaging, technical, written content.
- Lead creative briefing sessions with multiple cross-department teams
- Have end-to-end control of the production process from ideation through to outreach for our three sales teams and marketing content campaigns
- Collaborate and communicate with other staff members to allow for successful delivery on campaigns
- Have strong knowledge about how to deliver a campaign successfully in accordance with the sales teams (and your own) overall KPIs
- Proactive, innovative and creative with a real desire to shape and drive this role.
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
SCHEDULE: Monday to Friday
JOB TYPE: Full-time, Permanent
LOCATION: Portsmouth, UK