VACANCY | Miles Macadam Ltd | Business Development Manager
Operating since 1970, Miles Macadam has gained an enviable reputation as a market leader in the manufacture and installation of Grouted Macadam systems. Their certified products, Hardicrete™, Hardipave™ and Milepave™ are specified for construction and engineering projects throughout the UK.
Miles Macadam now has an exciting opportunity arisen within the company. Role available for each of the following regions:
- South East / M4 corridor
- Midlands region
- To establish and secure new surfacing contracts
- To develop and maintain a network of clients in Local Authority Highway & TMC departments
- Facilitate the provision / specification of Miles Macadam’s specialist surfacing products
- You will be required to manage your own workload effectively, to include arrangement of appointments and regular progress reporting to the Sales Director
- Demonstrable sales / business development experience within the highways sector
- Prior experience of LA Framework Agreements and working with Highway Departments
- Current network of contacts in specific region an advantage
- Good presentation skills & proficient in Microsoft packages
- full driving license
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for an established company with strong growth ambitions. Miles Macadam offer a highly competitive salary, plus bonus scheme and car to the successful candidate.
If you would like to be considered for this role please send your CV to: Ben.firstname.lastname@example.org