VACANCY | Multevo | Health, Safety & Environment Manager
Multevo Are Recruiting!
Lancashire based firm, Multevo are a multifaceted organisation providing a nationwide highways and civils maintenance service leading on best practice principles. As well as this, they are the sole UK distributor of the Multihog and Waterkracht range of innovative products.
Due to continuous growth through the appointment of several new long-term contracts, Multevo are looking for a HSE Manager to join their expanding team.
The right candidate will share the same motivations as Multevo when it comes to health, safety, and the environment and will be forward thinking in meeting carbon reduction targets through innovation.
Health, Safety & Environment Manager
- Must hold NEBOSH
- Experience in construction or road maintenance preferable but not essential
Responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
- Reviewing & Creating Risk Assessments
- Reviewing & Producing Method Statements
- Creating Safe Systems of Work
- Site Visits (Audits)
- Monitoring & Investigating Near Miss Incidents
- Incident Investigation
- Ensuring equipment is inspected & serviced according to schedules
- Leading HS&E Meetings with relevant staff
- Developing & maintaining relationships with customers’ HSE advisors
- Adopting new technologies to assist & improve H&S within the business lead by example creating best practice
To apply for the position please send a copy of your CV to [email protected].