VACANCY | Traffic Labour Supplies | Operations Consultant
TLS are looking for an Operations Consultant to join their team. Read on below to discover more about the role as well as how to apply, not bypassing the company values along the way.
Title: Operations Consultant
Reporting to: The Operations Manager
You will be responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with new and established clients. You will work with clients, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their operational needs and requirements.
You will be responsible for screening candidates through interviews, background checks and references to make sure they comply with all our company standards. All compliances must be authorised and completed on our online software prior to placement.
You will develop a good rapport of all our clients and understand their recruitment requirements, what they do operationally and their work culture and environment.
Major Role Activities
* using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from clients;
* using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
* headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
* requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
* briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
* work towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients, clients gross profit margin or any other performance indicator that reflects on your duties;
* Matching candidates to jobs;
* Managing the recruitment process, from the initial interview through to the offer being made. You will also facilitate negotiations between the client and candidate, such as start date, site location, accommodation and provide feedback before and after placements;
* Introducing suitable candidates to new and existing clients;
* Developing long term relationships with clients by building an understanding of their structure, culture, hiring needs and preferences;
* Supplying carefully selected shortlists of candidates;
* Designing and running recruitment campaigns including the creation of advertisements;
* Managing the recruitment process in full from registering a vacancy to the arrival of the successful recruit;
* Build candidate profiles by determining applicant qualifications through interviewing; analysing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements and making sure they are all recorded on our software system;
* Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
* Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
Personal Skills & Requirements
* Sales Orientated,
* Phone Skills,
* Recruiting, Interviewing Skills,
* People Skills,
* Supports Diversity,
* Employment Law,
* Results Driven,
* Project Management,
Key Performance indicators
* Recruiting new candidates
* Upholding client relationships
* New business
* Maintaining company compliance
* Personal development
An operations consultant will be out going and friendly with the ability to build relationships and close sales. They must be results driven and hungry to succeed. They will constantly be looking to increase turnover while building rapport with the clients. They will be able to work within a very busy environment and coagulate with a professional team of people as well as work independently under their own initiative while out in the field.
The closing date for applications will be Friday July 10th, 2020.