VACANCIES | Gaist | Business Development Manager
Specialist mapping company Gaist are looking to hire two Business Development Managers to join its growing commercial operations across the UK.
Gaist have a long track record of delivering specialist surveying and deterioration modelling services for Local Authorities alongside bespoke projects for Central Government and private clients.
If you think you can bring your unique skillset to a dynamic, diligent and committed team looking to drive business growth in new areas Gaist would love to hear from you.
One role is designated to cover the North-East of England and Scotland and one will cover the South- East of England and London, see the links below for full job descriptions and guidance on how to apply!
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Locations: London / South East & Scotland / North East England
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Business Development Manager – The Role:
This is a new business role and the ideal fit will be an ambitious team-player with experience in the highways industry with a proven new sales background. You will be responsible for seeking new prospective customers and selling the portfolio of Gaist products and solutions to the Local Authority market. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for securing new clients and partners with a core focus on quality and revenue.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities
- Seek new prospects proactively with a view to selling the benefits of Gaist’s portfolio of products and services
- Contacting prospects through multiple channels to maximise customer engagement
- Spot cross and up-sell opportunities, which can add value to customers
- Negotiate commercial and contract terms
- Ongoing maintenance of the CRM system for accurate reporting, forecasting and pipeline management
- Represent Gaist at events where required
- Complete full sales cycle with clients & partners in collaboration with sales team and other departments
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Continuously improve through feedback
Business Development Manager Requirements
- Highways industry experience, particularly with the Local Authorities
- Attention to detail and able to intelligently present a solution to client needs
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this role and are interested in the opportunity, please submit a copy of your CV and a brief explanation of the skills you can bring to the role advertised to [email protected] for consideration.
Although they aim to respond to all applicants, if you do not receive a response within 10 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful. Due to the number of applications they receive for roles at Gaist, they are unable to guarantee a response to all submissions that are not progressed to interview stages.
The job adverts are open until Friday 23rd October 2020 at 5pm.